Aquí i ara només lletres...

dimarts, 21 de febrer de 2012

Crowd-policy. The word is the message


Have you ever wondered if it is possible?

Of course, the policy of proximity is the answer to the riddle…

But politicians are, or too occupied always…or too much in other things… and not see the great forest, they only see the grey mass, not people who are which will give you the answer to get you new and walk...or at least they try it.

Some of us have ideas and offers, but nobody summons us to listen to them, to know them…

I’m angry….because this situation, of course.  What thought it? But you're much rolled and nobody knows exactly doing what, because a part is only just the less bright...

You are that you have to move card and summon us and not upside-down.  Who does leads? Since, this it’s the one that has the responsibility.

But now and after everything seen, I think that it’s useless to continue writing….

They are not alone words, are ways of understanding and of thinking, though it does not seem to matter either. They don’t notice us, only they copy and stick that one in that they are interested that it’s different for his statement, but they don’t think…or are thinking in other causes...

The reasons:  some don't listen, others are hiding and others have only fear....

Revolutions earn them the brave, not those who remain quiet for fear….
What do you have fear? I haven’t!

The world has already changed, so we need to change with him, is the only way. You have many virtues and many possibilities Believe in yours and if you believe, others will follow, but let's you help. 

Exactly, this is what I was trying to convey for weeks!! But since always, you are too very busy…!! Anything to say...

The sharing is good, it’s necessary, but you don’t want to understand, there is nothing wrong with that ... I don't want to talk about the pastthat, already lagged behind.

I’ll want to think and imagine about the present and help you to lift this alternative...I can’t be more honest, I can’t be more myself,  I can’t be more altruistic... That is my commitment, the promise I made when I began in politics, but if there is no response…with the others I don’t  want build anything...

Sorry….excuse me, but this is my word, the only one that I have… Probably, you should look for other one ... since mine doesn’t serve…

And only if you want….You move sir